1) How do I become a member of SVRPC?
On our website under become a member tab, Print and fill out the liability waiver and mail it in with your payment. You should receive a membership card a week later.
2) What does a membership include?
Membership includes a spouse, and you get access to the pistol range.
3) Can I bring guests with me to the MEMBERS ONLY range if I am a member?
Yes, but only during range hours 2pm to dusk. Each guest 18 years old and above must pay $20 and each gust under 18 years old $10 to the RO on duty. Please make sure each guest has an government issued ID with them. They need it to shoot.
4) Do I need to be a member of SVRPC to shoot at the range?
No, it is $20 for non members over 18 years old and $10 for anyone under 18 years old to shoot paid to the RO on duty. You need to have a government issued ID with you to shoot.
5) How do I get access to the MEMBERS ONLY range?
You have to be a member of SVRPC and pay the MEMBERS ONLY range key fee to get access to the Pistol range.
6) What days/ hours is the range open?
Range is open everyday from 2pm to dusk.
7) Does SVRPC provide targets?
No, we provide plywood from 50ft to 200yards, and steel after that. Bring your own paper.
8) Does SVRPC sell ammo?
No, SVRPC does not sell any ammo.
9) Can youth under 18 years old have their own membership?
No, youth membership must be accompanied by an adult membership.